4 DAYS BODY & SOUL RETREAT IN LITHUANIAN SEASIDE
4 days/ 3 nights
Recommended period: May, June, the end of August, September
Price depends on the number of people traveling/ season/ language of guide
Following program is suitable for individuals, couples, families or groups up to 25 people (for groups different accommodation options to be provided).
Return airport transfers
3 nights accommodation
Catering: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
Amber therapy and Singing Bowls (90 minutes)
Herb collecting & education (60 minutes).
2 of following therapies: Singing therapy for women or Theatre therapy or Dance therapy or Fractal painting ( 60 minutes).
Arranging all the additional activities upon request.
Get away from daily routine by spending 4 unforgettable days in Baltic paradise. Relax and find true joy in natural surroundings and lifestyle. Breaking waves of the Baltic Sea, natural beach just 90 m away from the living house, interesting activities will bring back peace and enthusiasm.
Arrival to Palanga airport (PLQ). Private transfer to Karkle settlement (around 20 km from Palanga). Accommodation.
Amber therapy and singing bowls (90 minutes). Relax on a warm amber filled mattress and enjoy amber filled bag massage. Singing bows, sound of breaking waves, amber water and hand picked herb tea will make you feel at ease and energize you.
DAY 2 - 3
Morning exercise & breakfast
Herb collecting & education (60 minutes). Herbs are a great gift from mother Nature. Learn about Lithuanian herbs, where to find and use them. It’s a relaxing and pragmatic activity – you will be able to take all the herbs collected for yourself.
Therapy (please choose one of the following): Singing therapy for women or Theatre therapy or Dance therapy or Fractal painting ( 60 minutes).
- Singing therapy for women – it is a perfect way to brighten up your mood and change the flow of thoughts to a positive way. Singing activates different part of brain compared to speaking; develops thinking, memory, facial muscles, diaphragm, posture. Hormones of happiness, prolonging life, are excreted.
- Theatre therapy will help you to create your future theatrical collage, to know yourself better, loose restrictions, develop creativity and self expression.
- Fractal painting - simple and effective way to learn about yourself, develop creativity.
- Dance therapy especially useful solving emotional issues, traumatic experiences; developing better connection between your body and soul.
Free time for following activities or rest. Suggested activities:
- Nordic walking ( walking poles rent 5 EUR/ person)
- Bike ride ( bike rent -15 EUR/ day, 5 EUR/ 1 h.
- Sea canoeing ( price to be specified)
- Power kites ( price to be specified)
- Fishing ( with your own tools)
- Horse riding ( price to be specified)
- Hang gliding ( if suitale weather conditions, 20 min. – 40 EUR)
- Amber picking ( especially after stormy weather)
- Looking for stones with holes, which makes your dreams come true and brings luck
- Warm stone therapy – on sunny days Karkle beack stones get warmed up by sun. Lay down and experience natural point heat therapy.
- Seaside walk - amazing way refresh yourself. The sound of breaking waves, pure air, filled with iodine, therapeutic essencial oils will make you feel content and at ease.
Individual therapies (extra cost, to be specified):
- Itothermia (15 min)
- Massage “Butterfly touch” ( 20 min.)
- Reiki massage ( 60 min.)
- Ajurvedic full body massage ( 60 min.)
- Full body massage with amber bag ( 60 min.)
Morning exercise & breakfast
Private transfer to Palanga airport. Departure.
Option I “Royal Amber Manufactory”. 31 sq.m. house of traditional wooden architecture, built in 2012 for a home type accommodation. 2 floors: 3 sleeping places on the ground floor and 4 on the first floor ( matrasses). Kitchen, shower, WC, fireplace. Accommodation up to 7 people.
Option II “Old Karkelbeke school”. Historical building renewed in 2008. 2 floors: living room & kitchen on the ground floor, 2 sleeping rooms ( triple and double) on the first floor. Accommodation up to 5 people.