FOOD ENTERTAINMENT COLLECTION
LITHUANIAN FOOD TOUR
To experience a culture one must experience their cuisine and since Vilnius always was a multicultural city, its cuisine is a part of rich history and everyday life. Lithuanian Food Tour takes visitors through the most attractive parts of the Vilnius Old Town where Insiders live and eat.
Keep your stomach ready! This food tour including full meal with five stops in local restaurants and bars (and even shopping), tasting of most famous Lithuanian dishes, drinks and sweets and covers most prominent sites in the Old Town including Didžioji and Pilies streets, the City Hall Square and the Jewish district. The local food-loving guide will tell you stories about origins, traditional way of preparation and consuming of the Lithuanian dishes and drinks so you really will eat and drink like an Insider.
LET’S WALK, TALK AND TASTE!
3+ hours; 2-10 persons, walking, 5 stops, 10 products to taste 4 sorts of beer, in Vilnius, all the season.
Lithuanian food tour includes:
• 3 courses meal of best known Lithuanian dishes (snack, hot appetiser, main course) including iconic “cepelinas”;
• Selection of craft beer and famous Lithuanian fried bread sticks at a local beer pub;
• Typical local cake as a dessert;
• Live stories of local cuisine culture.
• Walk through the most prominent sites of Vilnius Old Town;
• Information provided by local food-loving professional guide.
Price – 140 Eur for 2 persons, 40 Eur – every extra person.
Price includes: English speaking professional guide, tasting.
Price does not include: VAT, commission/tips, hotel pick-up/drop-off.
Important information. Min 2 persons. Reservation should be made and meeting place should be agreed in advance. This tour is not suitable for those with gluten issues and vegans. Vegetarian options are available at some stops. Some alcohol drinks could be replaced by alcohol free drinks. Some sites could be closed on particular days.